After the fall midterm exams in the School of Languages, hold on 16.11.2018, there were defined some students scored high points in reading and writing, listening and speaking exams. Here is the list of those who advanced in exams:
1. Aliyev Mahammad, chemical engineering, A1-9, listening and speaking-97 points.
2. Mammadov Ilkin, accounting and auditing, A1-5, listening and speaking-100 points; reading and writing - 94 points.
3. Zohra Ismayilova, information technology, A1-10, listening and speaking - 94 points; reading and writing - 95 points.
4. Musa Yusifzade, accounting and audit, A1-5, listening and consulting - 98 points; reading and writing - 96 points.
5. Ferec Kerimov, state municipal administration, A1-6, reading and writing - 97 points.
As the School of Languages staff, we congratulate all the students with the coming New Year and World Azerbaijanis' Salutatory Day and wish them health and success in their lessons and high achievements in exams to be approached as well.
After the fall midterm exams in the School of Languages, hold on 16.11.2018, there were defined some stu read more »
On May 3rd , 2018 Kamala Ahmadli, the young teacher of the Language School delivered a speech called &ldquo read more »