M A I N Q U E S T I O N S
1. Do you often argue with your mother or father? What about? Do teenagers think the same as in other countries? Do you often visit your grandparents? How often do you come together with your entire family?
2. What are your hobbies? What do you usually like doing in your free time?
3. What do you do on weekdays and weekends?
4. Why do you want to learn English? Would you like to study abroad? When did you start to study English? Is it important to know English to get a better job?
5. What is your favorite TV program? How often do you watch TV? Is there a channel that you watch most?
6. What is your favorite animal? Do you have pets? Would you like to have a pet if you don’t have any? What can animals do that people can’t?
7. What is your favorite country? And why? Have you ever traveled abroad? What do you like best about living in your own country? What would you miss if you lived abroad?
8. What did you do on your last birthday/on your last vacation? Was it interesting? What did you enjoy most?
9. What are some of the brands and products that you can buy in many countries of the world? What is the main shopping street/place in your city? Do you enjoy shopping? Why do you like shopping? What are advantages of shopping at a mall?
10. Do you think that it is dangerous to have everything you want? What is the thing that you don’t have it now, but you would like to have it in future?
11. What other scientific discoveries and inventions do you think will happen in the 25st century? Will all of them be good or useful for us?
12. Do people often invite friends to their home for dinner? Is it OK to bring a friend to dinner or party?
13. What sports are popular in your country? Do you exercise a lot? What sports are dangerous/ useful? Do you take vitamins or other food supplements?
14. What kinds of new technology are common in your country? How much time do you spend on the telephone each day?
15. Have you ever made a terrible mistake in your life? Are you sorry for it?
16. At what age do people usually retire in your country? Do you have a part-time job? Do you know someone who has worked as an undertaker? What is the job of a an undertaker? Name three occupations that you could do. What are you trying to do in order to find a job that you really like?
17. What are the qualities of a good student? What are the qualities of a good teacher? What do you recommend to be a good teacher?
18. Do you eat beef? Do you eat bread every day? Do you eat breakfast every day? Do you eat fruit every day? Do you eat lunch at school every day? How much do you eat when you are sad or happy?
19. Would you like to live in your hometown after you graduate your university? Why or why not? Do you like your hometown? Is there anyone famous in your hometown? Does your hometown have any festivals? Describe that festival?
20. What is your favorite summer sport? What is your favorite team sport? What is your favorite winter sport? What kind of sports do you like to watch on TV?
E X T R A Q U E S T I O N S
1. Speak about yourself. What is your name? Where are you from? What do you do well?
2. Describe your family. Where do your parents work? Do you usually help your parents? How do you help them?
3. Describe your daily routine. What do you usually do during weekdays and weekends?
4. What’s your favorite season? Why? Which do you like most, rain or snow? Why?
5. What do you do in the different seasons? What is your favorite season?
6. What do you do to be healthy? How often do you do sport?
7. Describe your room? Do you have everything you need in your room?
8. What do you do in your leisure time? Do you like reading? What books have you ever read until now?
9. Where do you live? Is it a good place to live? Speak about it.
10. Speak about your abilities or skills? What can you do well? Can you sing a song?
11. What can computers do? What can we do that computers can’t do?
12. Speak about important events. When is your birthday?
13. Speak about the things you think people did and didn’t do a hundred years ago.
14. Speak about important inventions. When do you use your phone or computer?
15. Speak about any food you like or don’t like. Do you like chicken soup?
16. Which foreign food or drink is popular in your country? Do you like juice?
17. What is a typical breakfast? What is typical breakfast like in your hometown?
18. What are you wearing today? What do you usually wear?
19. What sports do you think is the most dangerous? Why?
20. Speak about which cities or countries you have been to. Compare them with each other.